PremFina’s Graduate Development Program is a full-time program for final year undergraduate and graduate students. The program provides excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development. As a new trainee, you will learn about our businesses, develop important relationships, and build career-enhancing skills. Apply now with your CV and Covering Note on email@example.com with “Graduate Development Program in Warsaw” as a subject line.
- Work on international expansion by researching various markets using primary and secondary primary research, as well as supporting the Director of International Business;
- Provide information to help company determine their position in the marketplace;
- Financial modeling, analysis and strategic due-diligence;
- Identify business opportunities authoring market reports containing actionable recommendations and client presentations conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced research methods;
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies;
- Some amount of domestic and international travel may be required.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; other languages are a plus (Spanish, German or French);
- Good spreadsheet, presentation, writing and report authoring skills;
- Strong analytical skills and critical reasoning abilities are essential;
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
PremFina Ltd is a fast-growing venture capital backed premium finance company that promotes financial inclusion by enabling the payment of insurance premiums via instalments. With offices in London, Warsaw, Madrid and Sofia, it supplies insurance intermediaries with funding lines and also enables self-funding via its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) affiliate IXL PremFina Ltd. PremFina’s shareholders include global investors Rakuten Capital, Draper Esprit Plc, Thomvest Ventures, Emery Capital, Rubicon Venture Capital, Talis Capital and the company’s founder.