- Work on international expansion by researching various markets using primary and secondary primary research, as well as supporting the Director of International Business;
- Provide information to help company determine their position in the marketplace;
- Financial modeling, analysis and strategic due-diligence;
- Identify business opportunities authoring market reports containing actionable recommendations and client presentations conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced research methods;
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies;
- Some amount of domestic and international travel may be required.
Required skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of experience – writing industry reports, doing market research, or consulting;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; other languages are a plus (Spanish, German or French);
- Good spreadsheet, presentation, writing and report authoring skills;
- Strong analytical skills and critical reasoning abilities are essential;
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
PremFina Ltd is a fast-growing venture capital backed premium finance company that promotes financial inclusion by enabling the payment of insurance premiums via instalments. With offices in London, Warsaw, Madrid and Sofia, it supplies insurance intermediaries with funding lines and also enables self-funding via its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) affiliate IXL PremFina Ltd. PremFina’s shareholders include global investors Rakuten Capital, Draper Esprit Plc, Thomvest Ventures, Emery Capital, Rubicon Venture Capital, Talis Capital and the company’s founder.
The Business Analyst will research, monitor, forecast and report on various industries and markets across a broad spectrum. You will grow into the role of managing, motivating, training and leading a team of people. Apply now with your CV and Covering Note on email@example.com with “Business Analyst in Warsaw” as a subject line.