We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who possesses the following key traits:
Self-motivator – the desire and ability to work with minimal supervision and achieve professional-grade results
Creative – the ability to come up with new and creative ideas to help us move forward. We’re open-minded and need all the ideas we can get. Most importantly, we need creative candidates to write interesting content to attract and keep consumers.
Marketing Savvy – digitally literate, aware of trends in technology, capable of using end-user tools such as blog writing tools etc.
Team player – you will be working in a small, tight-knit company, with an incredible opportunity in front of you but also a huge responsibility to collaborate and co-exist with your co-workers. We want smart, driven, talented people, and there are going to be many fascinating challenges ahead. But there will be a lot of hard work and we have no room for people who’ll try to just leave that for others.
Communication skills – so much of what we’ll be focusing on is around generating and delivering clear and concise content, it’s important that you have strong communication skills, verbally and in writing.
As a digital marketer, you’ll need to:
- develop and manage digital marketing campaigns;
- improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- track and analyse website traffic flow and drive traffic to company pages;
- provide accurate reports and analysis to company management on digital campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- communicate with affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- implement SEO and PPC strategies;
- set up and use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites;
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- assist with paid media – including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- negotiate with media suppliers;
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- keep up to date with current digital trends;
- 3 years+ experience in digital marketing
- experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs
- strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- strong analytical and communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- SEO, PPC, Google AdWords
- InDesign, Photoshop, Canva and PowerPoint
- project management
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent